The Rose Plan
Our Rose plan includes transportation in a hearse as well as a simple urn for the ashes
The Quiet, Dignified, Goodbye
The Rose Plan is £1,795.00 and covers all of the elements required to carry out a direct cremation including funeral director costs and cremation fees. We will ensure that you are transported in a hearse with your ashes returned safely to your family in a simple urn.
The Rose Plan
|Payment over 12 months|
|11 x 1 Monthly Instalment Cost||£149.58|
|Last Monthly Instalment Cost||£149.62|
|Payment over 60 months|
|59 x 1 Monthly Instalment Cost||£34.52|
|Last Monthly Instalment Cost||£35.10|
|Payment over 120 months|
|119 x 1 Monthly Instalment Cost||£19.82|
|Last Monthly Instalment Cost||£20.90|
What your plan guarantees
|Covers an unattended cremation service, with no more to pay for the services in your plan, regardless of when your plan is needed or how much costs will rise in the future|
|Guidance by our professional telephone team 24 hours a day, 365 days a year|
|Our local team will meet with you in person to complete and sign the necessary legal paperwork and forms for the cremations to proceed|
|Care of the deceased|
|Transportation of the deceased within Great Britain, carried out by trained funeral professionals at any time of the day|
|To bring the deceased into our care at our own mortuary|
|Unattended cremation with a simple reading by the chapel attendant with the coffin on the catafalque|
|A practical and simple coffin|
|Return of ashes|
|Provision of a simple urn|
|Third party costs|
|If you move, your plan moves with you at no extra cost to anywhere within Great Britain|
|Free 24 hour telephone bereavement and advice counselling service|
|Doctor's Fees to provide Medical Papers *|
What is not included in your plan
A Simplicity Cremation does not include a funeral service, procession, viewing or admittance of mourners at the crematorium. It is an unattended simple committal undertaken at a crematorium of our choice and does not include any of the below:
- *Medical certification fees. For deaths where a coroner investigation is required, there are no medical certifications fees. Also, changes to legislation in May 2015 mean there will no longer be a charge for a medical certification for any deaths registered in Scotland. Similar legal changes are being considered for the rest of the UK, so we do not include provision for these fees in our Plans. If the funeral takes place outside of Scotland, and a coroner is not involved, then if applicable, the medical certification fees paid by the next of kin or personal representative, when arranging the funeral.
- Embalming, memorial or headstone, flowers, catering/wake.
- Viewing the deceased
- Limousine for family/mourners
- Funeral procession from home/funeral home to a service location
- Choice of time or date for the cremation
- Co-ordination of any flowers or tributes and managing collection and payments of any charitable donations
- Repatriation from outside mainland Great Britain.
- Costs for removing artificial limbs and mechanisms such as pacemakers.
- Costs associated with changes in regulations, tax, laws, or generally accepted practice, which result in additional costs or affect the conduct of the funeral.
This list is not exhaustive, so please refer to the Terms & Condition for further Information.